Free Gprs In Tata Docomo 3G/2G With Handler Mod

Hi friends I hope you all are fine, After my previous article for "Free Gprs In Tata Docomo For Mobile" I'm again here with new free gprs tricks, Previous trick I didn't explained well because of exams load, but now I have explained this free gprs tricks very briefly and step by step. So keep on reading.

Free Gprs In Tata Docomo

Well now we can enjoy free gprs in tata docomo without spending a single penny , This awesome is trick is enabled by handler, so here are the step by step guide....

2. Use "Tata Docomo Dive In" settings default for applications
3. After downloading , open the Handler and you can see the Handler Menu
4. In it select "CustomName" and then leave all fields as it is,
5. Now you can see "HTTP" in PROXY type , select it .
6. Then in the proxy server write "67.19.63.178" without quota (")
7. Let the Handler Application initialize and now you can enjoy free gprs

Tata Docomo Free Gprs Using Handler Mod : Notes 

1. Your balance should be above 1 rs
2. Any Gprs Pack Must Not activated 
3. You have to thank me - Just kidding ♥


So friends I hope you have enjoyed this article and trick, if you have any problem on,
Free Gprs In Tata Docomo 3G/2G With Handler Mod

Then please let me know I am always ready to help you all at any cost. And friends Please do comments and keep this article alive.

Incoming search terms:-

free gprs in tata docomo
tata docomo free gprs 
free gprs on tata docomo
gprs tricks for tata docomo
Opera mini 6 moded for tata docomo