CWA – Interview With S. Pradeep Kumar of HellBound Bloggers (HBB)

So Here Goes the Interview :-

1.Welcome to TechTricksWorld. I know many of guys know you very well but AS the part of formality tell a little about you?

Hi Atish, thanks for this opportunity to engage with your blog readers and to expose myself on a different scale. My name is S. Pradeep Kumar, I founded a little web community called “HellBound Bloggers (HBB)“. Now with the help of hundreds of guest authors and tens of thousands of readers, HBB is now a standard blog.

2.When and how you came to blogging ?

 At a very young age I started to experience the power of “Internet”, and came across this term ‘Blogging’ (thanks for the famous Blogspot platform). But before 2 years only I started to realize the importance of blogging, as people worshiped it and considered it as a media similar to TV and Newspaper.

3.You are very young, How are you managing your studies with blogging??

It was really difficult I should say, unfortunately am not able to do well in both of them simultaneously. Education is important, but the fact that I’m not going to implement any of these theories in future made me degrade my process of learning. But college life made me realize something which nothing can teach me.

4. Except Hellboundbloggers, How many blogs you are you handling?

 Only one, though I have many domains in my pocket. I thought of launching them after graduation. Nothing to lose right?

 5. In your opinion which is the best way for traffic generation?

The three “S” factors. Sensation, Search Engine and Social Media.
Sensation : Some people hate controversial articles, but still they read and spread without their desire. But at the end, you get hell lots of traffic.
Search Engine : You might have worked for one month and published a post, but trust me, that probably won’t drive you much traffic from search engines. If you are willing to trigger some traffic from them, note what makes search engines happy, like keywords, title, etc. The content can be small, but make sure it is giving something useful to the people who visit your blog.
 Social Media : Understand Social Media, and it will be a piece of cake for you.


6.What are your views about guest posting? excess of guest posting on a blog can hurt the blog?

 Excessive guest posts can turn a blog into either mere “Article Directory” or massive “Wikipedia”. But I believe giving useful content to readers will not hurt anything, whether it is a guest post or a normal one written by you.


7. Would you please share your successful blogging journey till now?

 It’s going great. I never thought it can turn out into something like this. I’m happy that I changed the meaning of “Successful” for blogging into something else, apart from income revenue, traffic, etc.


8. What are your future plans for your life and your blogs?

For my life, I have no specific plans right now. For my blog, I have great plans in mind, but cannot reveal it until I’m sure about the implementation. :)


9.The happiest moment of your blogging journey?

A visually impaired lady called me and thanked for my post “ 10+ Special Browsers For Visually Impaired Users, it was really touching..


10. Would You like to share your favorite quotation?

 I love these two quotes, they have lots of meaning.
“Happy The Man Who Knows To Discover The Bright Side Of All Things” – Faber
“Blessed Be He Who Expects Nothing For He Shall Never Be Disappointed” – Pope
11. You are making thousands of $ every month, can you please suggest how to get this achievement?
I never focused on making money aspect, that should not be a part of our blogging work. So give 90% of the contribution to your blogging works and the rest 10% for the by-product, $$$$.


12.Would you like to give any message or tips to new bloggers?

 If you don’t like something, then don’t jump into that because you can get some money. It depends on your intention as well, if you start blogging for passion, then you can turn your blog into brand. If you start blogging for money, you can reach success, but not the authority first one gives.


13. What do you think about TechTricksWorld?

Atish, you are going on the right track. Love the way things are going on your blog. All the best. :)


14. How can others contact you?

Or you can use the contact form from my blog - http://hellboundbloggers.com/contact/